Liquor Mart regularly stocks over 70 different types of keg beer, and would be pleased to special order any product available through our distributors. Our kegs are sold on a first come, first serve basis, therefore we will not reserve a keg for you without payment. However, we can schedule a pick-up order for you, at which time we will charge you for the keg and remove it from our inventory until you are able to pick it up. To schedule a pick-up order please call our Customer Service desk at 303-449-3374.
- Root beer is available in a keg (call for availability)
- Special orders usually require a minimum of one-week lead time
- Please note that kegs are available in three different sizes, but not all types of beer come in each size.
- See the Servings Per Keg chart below for the number of servings in each size barrel.
|Type of Deposit||Brand of Keg||Deposit Amount|
|Domestic Tap||Most domestic brands||$40|
|Import Tap||Anchor Steam, Bass, Becks, Guinness, Harp, Heineken, New Castle, Paulaner, Pilsner Urquell, Spaten, Stella Artois, Warsteiner||$75|
|Tub||All 5.0 gallon, 1/4 barrel, and 1/2 barrel kegs||$25|
- All deposits must be paid by either cash or check; Liquor Mart will cash the check.
- The purchaser has 30 days from the date of purchase to return all rented equipment for a full refund.
- If you bring in a keg shell and are purchasing another keg, Liquor Mart will waive the shell deposit fee.
- All refunds on keg shells not purchased at Liquor Mart will only be credited $5.
- All kegs are non-refundable please call immediately if there is a problem.
Servings per Keg
Please note these amounts do vary for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, foam resulting from jostling the keg.
|Keg Size||# of 12oz Drinks|
|1/4 Barrel (Pony Keg)||80|